The construction industry has traditionally been quite averse to adopting new technology, while data was also placed in silos with very limited use. Recent events and the resulting pressures may have finally give firms the push they needed to go down the digital route. Rich data, realistic modelling and other digital tools could enable the industry to drastically reduce wastage, achieve sustainable targets, enhance quality and secure healthier margins.
- The impact of COVID-19 on the construction industry and the adoption of technology.
- 4D Planning and Innovation on construction programmes.
- BIM advancements and its impact on project delivery.
- Blockchain technology and smart contracts.
- Geotechnical information and advances in engineering and surveying.
Moderator: John Shenton, Regional Contracts Manager – GCC, Averda
- Carolina Fong Guzzy, Co-Founder/Digital Engineering Manager, Accienta
- James Frampton, Business Development Director – Middle East, SoftwareOne / MTWO Construction Cloud
- Suhail Arfath, Director Digital Transformations & Innovation, Hloov
Do you have instant visibility to all levels of your project data for the needed analysis, project control and decision making? Learn from this session how you can manage and maximise the value of your data to empower your work.